We went to Walla Walla today and retrieved our art work from our feature show. I will return Greg's art later this week. Tomorrow I have to go to Othello and retrieve my work from that feature exhibit. I mixed 6 parts Othello clay and 4 parts non-plastic soil for an attempt to settle the additive question. My supply of volcanic ash is large but there is a limit to how much we have. I have also decided to buy enough borate to get through the current dilemma of lowering the glaze temps. The PVC glaze is old reliable but I am wondering if it is possible to get ahead of mixing unique glazes dependable. Firing tomorrow, we'll see.