Finished 2 paintings from our trip to Louisiana over the winter. I have hit a wall in glazes. I think I should make some regular PVC for cone 5 and buy some red glaze from SPS for 5-8. I inventoried the shed and found a bunch ball clay and will use that 50/50 with Lincoln. That will save me from buying bentonite. I have mixed some cone 8 clay and it is drying. I will mix it by hand and mark the with VIII to tell them apart. The test kiln is working again. We made a video of the color wheel and sent it to Kelsey who edited it and and we sent it to Laurie to see if they want to add things like this to the Community School's face book. I hope it works. This is going to be OK.